If you’re on the hCG diet, you’re probably thinking that the only seafood you’re ever going to eat while on the said diet is none other than fish.
Well, that is just a common misconception. It is safe to consume shrimps and other seafood, provided that you eat them in small quantities.
Now, if you’re so accustomed to eating a lot of seafood that is filled with a lot of fat, that is about to change (and you will have to change it since you’re on a very calorie-restricted diet).
Today, I am going to share with you an amazing Lobster recipe that is safe to consume no matter what phase of the hCG diet you’re in.
The hCG Diet Baked Stuffed Lobster is one of the best hCG diet recipes I’ve come across lately and it is very easy to do. All you have to do is get all the ingredients and cook away.
So, if you want to try this dish out, here are all the ingredients that you will need:
- 100 gms raw lobster tail
- 1 serving Melba toast crumbs
- 1 cup vegetable broth or water
- 1 Tbsp minced onion
- 1 clove garlic crushed and minced
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- Paprika to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Get a bowl and mix the spices, garlic, onion, and the melba toast crumbs. Make sure to mix them well together until everything is incorporated.
- Slowly Stuff the lobster tail with the mixture you’ve created and place it in a baking dish. Make sure that the stuffing is up so that it will not stick to the baking dish.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour the vegetable broth over the lobster and dust it with the Paprika. Put it in the oven and cook for 20-30 minutes or until the lobster is fully cooked.
- After 20-30 minutes, let the lobster broil for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper according to your taste preference. Serve and Enjoy!
This dish is safe to consume in phase 2 of the hCG diet. If you’re going to cook this dish on phase 3, you can modify the recipe a little bit by adding Parmesan cheese to the stuffing before you put it in the oven.
I really love lobster because of its sweet and succulent meat. It is also a great source of protein as well.
Please do not attempt this dish if you’re allergic to lobster as it can cause complications when you’re on the hCG diet.
If you’re not allergic and it is okay for you to consume lobster, then by all means, try this dish out. I assure you that this dish is a godsend.
After eating this dish, don’t forget to take your hCG hormones, may it be in injection or drops form.
Always remember, when you’re on the hCG diet, your meals don’t have to be dull and boring. You just have to be creative!