There is no arguing that Breakfast is really the most important meal of the day. It is important because it is the first meal of our day and it can give us the energy boost we need to plow through the rest of the day.
But, even though Breakfast is proven to be an integral meal of the day, why do most people skip it?
There are a lot of reasons why people skip breakfast. For one, they do not have the time to cook breakfast.
Second, even if they do have the time, they do not want to cook breakfast with a lot of ingredients.
Well, on the hCG diet, breakfast is a must. There should be no excuses why you cannot eat breakfast since, in order to lose weight, you need to eat at least three times a day.
So in this article, I will share with you the recipe for hCG Diet Brussels Sprout and Egg Scramble.
This is a healthy breakfast and it is safe to consume even on phase 2 of the hCG diet. If you are ready to try this amazingly delicious and healthy breakfast dish, then here are the ingredients that you will need:
- 1/2 cup Brussels sprouts
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 whole egg
- Shredded Cheese (Optional)
- Bread (Optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- Get a small bowl and put the Brussels Sprouts in. Drop the teaspoon of Olive oil into it and also throw in the red pepper flakes. Also, add some salt and pepper to taste. Then, start tossing the Brussels sprouts until it becomes well coated.
- Put it in a baking dish and allow it to roast in the oven for a good 15 minutes or until it turns brown. Make sure to turn off the oven afterward.
- Remove the baking dish and then crack open the egg over the roasted brussels sprouts. Place the baking dish back in the oven without turning it on. Allow the residual heat to cook the eggs for about 2-3 minutes or until the egg is cooked to perfection.
- If you’re on phase 3 of the diet, you can add some shredded cheese into the mix and you can even eat them with some bread as well.
This dish takes only less than 20 minutes to cook so there really is no excuse not to be able to prepare this one for breakfast.
The hCG Diet Brussels Sprout and Egg Scramble dish not only satisfies your vegetable requirement but it also satisfies the protein requirement as well.
This amazing and healthy dish can be modified a little bit when you reach phase 3 of the hCG diet. You can either add more eggs and Brussels sprouts and you can also add some shredded cheese and some bread if you prefer.
If you’re on the hCG diet, it is highly recommended that you do not skip breakfast. If you want a quick and delicious breakfast dish that you can cook for under 20 minutes, then the hCG Diet Brussels Sprout and Egg Scramble is a good one to start your day.